company number 11970676
GENERAL INFORMATIONS, DATA STORAGE, PROCEDURES, COOKIE FILES
We assure you that we take the most care with the protection of your personal data, in particular we assure you that the data collected is processed in accordance with the law; only for designated, legally permitted purposes and not processed any further contradictory to those purposes. Furthermore, we make sure all data collected is accurate and adequate to the purposes for which it is processed, as well as kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects, for no longer than it is necessary.
1. In regards to any and all issues connected to the protection of your personal data you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Administrator of your data is an Incredibledeco based at unit 9, Commercial Industrial Business, Botany Avenue NG18 5NF, Mansfield further called: The Administrator
3. The data we process has been provided by yourself during the process of registering your account at our website www.incredibledeco.eu and has been collected during your activities at our website or while you have placed an order through the phone.
4. The primary reason for the processing of your personal data is fulfilling all and any obligations connected with the sale agreement between us, as well as handling of any orders you have placed. Additionally, the law requires us to process your personal data for tax and accounting purposes
5. Furthermore, on the basis of legitimate interest of Incredibledeco, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- providing payment services
- providing web site security and counter measures against fraud and abuse
- monitoring your activity as well as all users of our web site for the purpose of developing and improving its functionality, computing popular trends and interests as well as needs of our users, also to inform you of products and special offers you might be interested in
- to conduct marketing operations authorised by yourself, by contacting you through available channels of communication, especially e-mail or telephone
- handling your queries, especially those directed to the Customer Service Department or sent through the contact form when they are not directly connected with fulfilling an agreement
- setting up loyalty programs, competitions or promotional campaigns
- for the purpose of data storage, for the duration required under law, as well as to ensure accountability (for the purposes of demonstrating compliance with the law)
- conducting statistical analysis
- debt collection; handling litigation, arbitration and mediation
6. If you consent to it, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
- recording data in cookie files, gathering data from web sites and mobile applications
- setting up competitions and promotional campaigns you can take part in
7. You may give consent to the processing of you personal data or revoke it at any time after logging in to our web site www.incredibledeco.co.uk
8. In case of concluding and fulfilling an agreement we process only the data without which the given agreement could not be fulfilled. If the necessary data is not provided, concluding and fulfilling the agreement will not be possible. That includes the data we have to collect to comply with the law (e.g. billing information, processing any complaints you submit)
9. In all cases when you consent to the processing of your personal data, it is fully voluntary. If you do not consent to have your data processed we will not take any action your consent concerns.
10. You have the right to object to having you data processed, when the processing occurs on the basis of legitimate interest or for the purpose of statistics and your objection is supported by the circumstance you are facing
11. We guarantee the execution of your rights resulting from the general directive regarding personal data protection GDPR, that is your right to access, correct and delete your personal data, limit its processing, your right to transfer them and not to be subject to automated decision-making ,including profiling, as well as the right to object against the processing of your personal data.
12. You can submit to us an application in regards to the extent of rights concerning your personal data:
- to correct them (Data correction)
- to remove them (removal of any data processed wrongfully or provided on one of our web services)
- to limit its processing (suspension of any and all operations on the data or a request not to remove the data - in accordance with the request submitted)
- to access the data gathered (requesting information about the data processed as well as requesting a copy of the data gathered)
- to transfer the data gathered to another data administrator or to yourself (to the extent specified in Article 20 GDPR).
13. The relevant application can be submitted to us at email@example.com
To ensure that you are entitled to submit an application we can request additional data that will allow us to verify the applicant.
14. The extent of each of these laws and the circumstance in which you can exercise them is defined by the law. Which of these you can exercise will depend on the legal basis of our processing of your data and the purpose of such processing.
15. Our authorised employees and associates have access to your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling their duties.
16. Parties, we commission to perform services connected with data processing we are authorised to perform - e.g. parties providing analytic services, parties performing online polls, parties performing mailing campaigns as well as advertising agencies.
17. Parties processing your data on our behalf - e.g. sub-contractors, banks, tax advisers, law firms, courier services.
18. Authorities such as the Police, the Customs Chamber, law enforcement in connection to any ongoing proceedings, parties conducting debt collection activities in case of any arrears on your part etc.
19. Your personal data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area, that is to Google LLC, on the basis of adequate legal safeguards, which are the standard contractual clauses regarding data protection approved by the European Commission.
20. The storage period for your personal data is connected with the purposes and the basis of its processing. T
This means that your personal data is stored and processed as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected.
21. If the basis for the processing of your data is:
- your consent – the period lasts until you retract your consent or it becomes outdated (e.g. if the consent was given in connection to a service we no longer perform)
- necessity of fulfilling an agreement - the data provided while making a purchase will be stored until the agreement is fulfilled and the term of warranty expires
- legal duty – until the period required by the law expires
- fulfilling legitimate interest – until such interest ceases
22. Our web site uses targeted advertisements as well as profiled advertisements.
A. Targeting relies on defining specific parameters, that allow us to reach a target group we are most interested in, however the parameters are by default not very detailed. For that reason it is possible to target advertisements based on e.g. choice of medium, advertising time etc..
B. Profiling, in turn, is a way of personal data processing consisting of, among others, using the data for analysis or prognosis of personal preferences, interests, credibility, location, behaviour or movement. The use of profiling allows us a more detailed personalisation of advertisements and and content presented to the user.
C. The advertisements and content shown on our website can be targeted or profiled, therefore aimed at devices and browsers with specific parameters, on the basis of various criteria.
23. Cookie files (cookies) are inconsiderable textual information in the form of text files, sent out by the server and saved locally on the visitor's computer (e.g. on the hard drive of a PC, laptop or the memory card of a mobile device - depending on what sort of device you are using).
I. The administrator can process the data saved in cookies while visiting the website for the following purposes:
a) identifying clients logged onto the website to show they are logged in
b) saving products added to the basket for the purpose of placing an order
c) saving data from the order forms, polls or log in data for the web site
d) adjusting web site content for individual preferences of the client (e.g. regarding colours, font size, web site layout etc.) as well as optimization of use of the web site
e) conducting anonymous statistics showing the ways in which the web site is used.
II. As a standard most web browsers available on the market as a default accept saving of cookie files. Every user has the opportunity to set the conditions of use for cookies through settings of his web browser. That means you can e.g. partially limit (e.g. time limit) or fully disable the option to save cookie files - in the last case, however, it can influence some functions of the web site (it can prove impossible to follow the registration process until completion due to lack of option to save the basket content through specific steps of the order process).
III. Detailed information on how to change cookie settings or delete cookie files in most popular browsers can be found in the help section of your browser or on following sites:
IV. The administrator also processes anonymous performance data connected with using the web site (so called logs - IP address, domain etc.) to generate statistics helpful with administering the web site. The data is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis, that means, it does not contain any characteristics that identify the visitor of the web site. No third parties have access to those logs.